Monday, March 3, 2014

Candyland Birthday Party

February is a big birthday month for the kids in our community.  So for Amelia's 5th birthday party we joined forces to celebrate Amelia and Molly together.  The theme: Candyland. I can't take credit for most of  the party.  While I spent my time studying, Amy (Molly's mom) did most of the planning, decorations, and organization.  I helped where I could (mainly food).   The girls and the friends who attended the party loved all of it.    

Crafts

Goma and Liam in the photo corner. Love this picture.  We are going to miss Goma so much when we leave Thailand in June. 
Games: Pass the bubbles.
Candy bar.  Thanks to my mom for sending most of it from the States.  Half of this candy you cannot get in Thailand. 
Food: We even had a chocolate fountain Amy and I spotted (stole and returned) at a meeting we were in.
Bubbles outside
Birthday girl!
Party Pics! Amy hired the school photographer to take pictures.  His camera is SO much nicer then my camera phone. 

No comments: