Working where I do, I get the opportunity to meet and mix with some
Hi-So Thais because their children go to my school or Amelia is friends with them from class. In the fall I posted
here about a fashion show Amelia did for a mother at RIS who is a designer. Since,
Tutti and I have become friends and Amelia has done a couple other modeling "gigs" for her. Yesterday, Amelia was part of the spring children's line fashion show downtown.
In true Token style, she has LOVED it all. Below are pics from the print work and show. It is scary how old Amelia looks. At the show I was walking her to the bathroom and three times Thais called her "sexy lady". I sure hope they were translating that wrong.
Poor thing is not going to know where all her fame went to when we leave Thailand in June!
Print Work Photos:
 |
| She called this the "frozen" dress. |
 |
| This is what the big models looked like. It surprised me how much they made Amelia looked like them. There are from the States living in BKK for three months to do modeling. Their agency sent them |
Kid Fashion Show:
 |
| The little models with Tutti. |
 |
| What a ham! With Jazzy, one of Amelia's friends from school. She is on Thai TV. |
 |
| She laughed all the way down the catwalk. |
 |
| Dada, Tutti's daughter. Amelia LOVES her! She goes to RIS as well. |
No comments:
Post a Comment