Tuesday, April 22, 2014

3 year old sweetheart.

Last night while getting ready for bed, Amelia claimed that she wanted to marry Liam because she LOVED him so much.  While I tried to explain to her the reasons why she cannot, she told me all the reason why she should.  I can see why she does want to marry him (but I will discourage it).  

Plain and simple, he is a sweetheart.  We are lucky to have him as ours.  He loves kisses and hugs, but also thinks he is a super hero who will fly in to save the day.  Even though he is small and built like a bulldog, he thinks he is big and strong (as he stands up on a table) and nothing stops him from keeping up.  

Happy 3rd Birthday Liam.  Now stop growing!!


Favorite food: Chocolate
Favorite color:  Orange
Favorite thing to do: Play horses with his action figures
Favorite Sport: American football. 
I love...Mama.
Most excited to learn..Preschool!
Best Friends: Rye and Jack
Best thing about being three is? "I am three now!!!"
Miss about being two: "I want to be five"

His Spiderman birthday party.  It was small because a lot of people were still on vacation during break.
Water balloon toss. 
He was super excited for his cake.  All day he kept looking in the fridge to make sure it was still there. It has Spiderman Legos on it. 

No comments: