Saturday, October 11, 2014

Don't Blink

I was just looking at posts from the past and realized I never added Amelia's "3 sec" of fame.

Right before we were getting ready to leave Thailand, Amelia got a call to try out for a commercial. She had gotten these calls a couple times before, but they never turned into the real thing.  Leave it to timing, that when it finally did, we left a couple weeks later and never knew if it aired.

The day of shooting we were on set for about 5 hours.   This created 3 secs of airtime.  Amelia loved it all, but I was surprised how much ($$$ and time) goes into so little.

Over the summer we found the commercial.   As life moved on, I actually forgot about it.  This blog is meant to be a way to look back, so now I post it for property and to have something to show to future boyfriends.   With the experience, "Token" added a little money to her college account.  However, she has since been in retirement.

Here you go...just don't blink at the very beginning.  

No comments: