Monday, October 6, 2014

Long Weekend

I didn't know we had Monday off until the week before.  A pleasant surprise and needed.   We had no big plans and spent the days at kid friendly places around Singapore.  


Jurong East Water Park: Singapore is $$$, but this place cheap.  $4 for all of us.  Liam LOVED the lazy river and after the 20th time in it, I started to hate it.   We will be back. 

Poor Amelia was too short for the slides.   
The highlight of the weekend was Amelia lost her first tooth.  She was SUPER excited.  Pulled it out all on her own (she wouldn't let me near it).   The tooth fairy also made a visit. 

Liam, Cecile, and I went to the zoo.   For some reason he insisted he had to get a picture (again) with the polar bear.   We didn't last more than a couple hours.  Due to it being a public holiday the place was packed. 

Amelia said that after each weekend, Mr. Lewis asks what they did.  She was VERY excited to share about loosing a tooth and I had to take another picture to show her new smile. 

No comments: