Monday, October 27, 2014

Krabi, Thailand

Last week we had no school.   Hating to waste time off without travel, I started to search for good travel deals out of Singapore.  I happen to stumble onto a 75% off flight sale at AirAsia.  Too good of a deal to pass up and husband approval I booked a trip to Krabi with some other friends from work.
Rented kayaks for an afternoon.
Poor Wade having to work, I was traveling alone with two kids.  But the resort another family (who is also from Bham) had found, was perfect for us.  Kid's club, pools, and easy accessibility to paradise. It also offered babysitting service, so one night we hired a lady-boy to watch 4 kids while the adults played.    The resort allowed us to swim/relax and the area allowed for quick boat rides to nearby islands.  

It was a quick trip and made me miss Thailand food and people.    I am hoping to make it back once again! 
Cave of fertility on Railay.  Poor kid had no idea when I told him to say "cheese".  Amelia couldn't understand why I was taking pictures of mushrooms.
Swimming pool ocean. 
Boat to the islands. $12 total for the day.
Thai long boats
Little crew....they all got along so well. 
Kid's Club. 
One of the pools.  Way cheaper to enjoy drinks here then in Singapore. 
Holiday Inn Ao Nang
We went to this place twice to eat.  Great service.  Teaching the kids to be fire dancers. 
Kid's table.

No comments: