Saturday, January 17, 2009
Cousin Approved
My Aunt Kathy was in town for the weekend. I wasn't able to make the drive south to see her, so my mom, Kathy, RJ, Shelby and Macie decided to come to Bellingham for a visit and to see Baby K's room before the new arrival. While here, Macie made her self at home and decided to check out some of the goods. She took a "nap" in the crib and tested out the comforts of the stroller. She gave everything two thumbs up! Shelby and I also played the Pac 10 game I was given at a shower. Sad to say a 4 year old (almost 5) beat me pretty good. She knew her Pac 10 teams.
Macie checking out the new bed. She figured out how to climb in and out.
Wade took her on a walk around the house. She strapped herself in to be safe. And yes she did come with clothes on, but she likes the free feeling and said she was "hot"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I need copies!!!! So funny.
Post a Comment