Okay, enough for the babble and on to the stuff people like to see. Here are some recent pics since my last post:
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
9 months (almost)! 35.3 weeks.
So, it has been a while since my last post (bad Karli). I decided because I have the day off of work due to flooding, I better update before I forget some details. Yesterday, Wade and I went to an ultra sound to see Baby K. This late in the pregnancy you don't normally have an US, but during my last couple of appointments (I go weekly now) Baby K has been in the breech position. Dr. Mora had the US scheduled so we could see what we were dealing with and how it needed to be handled. They were looking at trying to manually turn the baby (YIKES! Painful) or scheduling a Csection (which would have been 1-2 weeks before the due date). However, Baby K has decided to move on its own and we are back on our normal schedule. Now I won't have to go to the pool and do 10 handstands in the water (U. Of Google told me to do that). The doctor said I could deliver at anytime, but it would most likely be another 5-6 weeks before I do. This is kind of a good thing because Wade and I were worried that he wouldn't be there because he is leaving for Russia. But now he would be back with plenty of time. It would have been sad for him to miss it. I am also trying to work up to the due date as close as possible. Friday, Feb 6th is my last scheduled day.
Okay, enough for the babble and on to the stuff people like to see. Here are some recent pics since my last post:
Becki and Me on New Years. She is 28 weeks I am 34 weeks.
Macie with her new trick. I taught her how to put olives on her fingers on Xmas Eve. And yes, she did wear her PJ's to the party.
Xmas morning at the Looney's. Wade and I spent the night with them. We stayed up late waiting for Santa and playing Wii. Sorry about the PJ picture ReBecca :).
Okay, enough for the babble and on to the stuff people like to see. Here are some recent pics since my last post:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Karli you look great! Glad things are continuing to go well :)
What a great picture of you and Beck! You look great. Sorry I have been such a bad friend....things have been busy. Lets do dinner SOON! I will call ya tomorrow.
you two are both so adorable with your baby bellies!
Post a Comment