Friday, January 30, 2009

Update of update...

Today I went back to the OBGYN for my weekly and saw the nurse practitioner. She said that I was the same as last week and no new developments. She also said that I will most likely go full term and we are looking at next week. I have decided that no one really knows for sure and it will happen when it is time. However, I plan on asking to be induced come the 7th if nothing has changed by then. We'll see :). This is all good news for me! Wade is home now, but I still need to work for another week.

Yesterday they finally hired someone for my position (the person I wanted) and I would like to be there for the week while he gets the hang of the classroom. I am also not ready to say good-bye to my students. I love my job and leaving them has caused me some anxiety and restless night. For those of you who don't know I teach Middle School Life Skills, special education for moderate to severe disabilities. They are so much fun and really make you enjoy the simple things in life. Having them experience this process with me has been a teaching opportunity for us all!

For fun here are some pictures of Wade is Russia. He said he really liked it and would go back again (but during the summer and not winter):
In the heart of St. Petersburg.
Wade's Russian girlfriend. He said he had no idea what she was saying.
Russia!

1 comment:

rebeccajlooney said...

Horray for full term!!! Now I can be there and not two states away :)