Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Snow Day!
With the snowy weather, Wade and I like to get out the camera and capture the "moments" with pictures. This year being such a large snow we decided to walk to Lake Padden with our favorite model Tracker (I think we have these photos from his previous 3 winters). He did a great job and we got some good pictures. I think one just might be a framer :).
This is my favorite one. He looks like he is enjoying the beauty of the lake.
Wade likes this one due to the lighting. He also has his favorite toy, the tennis ball. It was so cold it froze into a tennis ice cube.
Tracker and the Big Girl. He kept having to sit down and pick the ice out of his feet. It kept balling up on him on our walk. Probably didn't help that he was running and rolling in every snow drift he could find.
Tracker with the family. One last picture to capture his shoot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great pictures! I didn't know you had a blog, I am adding your blog to my blog too!!
Hope you are doing well, I would still love to get together soon... Hope you guys are enjoying these last weeks being just the the two of you :)
Julie
Post a Comment