Monday, December 1, 2008

BaBee Shower

Sunday, November 30th, 2008, My mom, RJ and Megan threw me a baby shower for family and close family friends. The theme was BaBee Koning and boy did they go all out with the details. It had bee things everywhere: from cupcakes to honey roasted peanuts. Kyle even made special napkins for the event.

It was great to celebrate the upcoming birth with people who have known me most of my live (some since I was born) and some I have know most of thier lives. I can't thank my Aunt Shelby and Godmother Robin enough for making the flight to Kirkland. Shelby and Macie were as cute as can be(e) and are already showing they are going to be perfect cousins. I received many needed and thoughtful gifts (Cougar gear included!).

It will be a memory I will have forever!! I know a lot of work was put into making this event possible. I feel blessed to have people in my life who care about making this time a special one. Only 10 weeks left until Baby K is here!

My grandma made me this Coug Bear at Build a Bear. So cute!!

Shelby Rae enjoying a yummy bee cupcake made by Megan.

The Wiley girls and me (I am the short one). Can you beleive I use to babysit them. I am getting OLD!

Opening all the awesome presents I got with the help of Shelby. Macie was gone playing with her own baby and feeding it Lyla's milk :).

Enjoying the awesome salads and food!

1 comment:

Bada said...

Karli-
Mitch again. Looks like you, and your friends and family had a great time. Great photos!
I must say, what a beautiful home the event was at.
Until next time,
Mitch