Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Baby K gets a room.

Last night Wade put together the new crib we bought over the weekend. We also got the rest of the room organized. I have to say I am happy with the way it turned out. It looks like it is going to be a perfect fit for a girl or boy. Wade is also still able to have his office space to work. All that is left to do is a few finishing touches here and there and to fill the dresser drawers full of clothes and such for when Baby K arrives!
My mom, sister and I got the bedding and the theme from Pottery Barn Kids. I saw the Lambs in the catalog and had to have them! When we went to the store to see them in person it was all on sale! It was meant to be.
My dad came a spent a weekend and painted the room yellow. I then painted the five sheep on the walls. The colors are yellow, white and black with the sheep.

3 comments:

Team Gibson said...

Very cute!! Love that you have the sleep sheep as well....its the best. Baby K will love it :)

Big Sare said...

The baby's room looks great! I love the yellow/sheep look. You are going to be a mama so soon!

Lindsay said...

Darling!