Monday, December 8, 2008

College Friend Shower

On December 7, 2008, my dear friends Katie and Anna threw me a baby shower at Anna's on Camano Island. It was great to have friends who have known me and Wade in our college years at WSU (Go Cougs!) help us celebrate this next step in our lives. Anna and Katie made some wonderful food, had awesome games (in which I won two out of the three, but let others take the prizes) and were the hostest with the mostest.

I know Baby K will be blessed to have the people in its lives that I do. Wade and I are very lucky to still have such great friends from those years. I am very excited to have him/her grow up with their kids and share that COUGAR PRIDE!!

What a wonderful group! Rask, Tiff, Trix (Jessi), Brookey (introduced Wade and me), Me, Sarah, Kelsey, Wexler (Kim), Anna, Becki Mae, Lisa and Adrianne.

Hot Mamas!. Becki Mae is due March 21st with a baby boy (Axel Rose ;))

No comments: