For last couple of weeks of being pregnant it has really started to feel real. Baby K seems to be running out of room and every movement is felt. Every once in a while I will get a sharp jab of an elbow/knee or feel the constant bump, bump of hick-ups. I am also starting to not "feel" great and sleep is getting harder. I had a pretty easy 1st trimester with hardly any sickness. My 2nd trimester was great with a new found energy that sometimes I forgot I was pregnant. So, this 3rd trimester seems to be the hardest. However, it will all be worth it in the end. Let's just say I am looking forward to 2 weeks off of work for the holidays!

32 weeks. Wade took this picture to send to our friend C-train. He wanted to show him how the mutating is going. I am wearing a shirt from the Jingle Bell Dash we did on Saturday. I ordered a medium for future use. As you can tell it is a little snug right now. I am in a clothes rut and feel I am running out of options. I have started to look at Wade's clothes with new eyes!
1 comment:
I cannot believe you are 32 weeks. Crazy how fast time has gone. Glad to hear Wade won't be traveling. Remember you can try to plan the right time, but those darn babies always come when THEY are ready ;)
Post a Comment