Sunday, November 18, 2012

18 months

I am VERY behind in this post....about a month.  It has taken me that long to get Liam to the doctor for his appointment and shots.  Saturday, I finally did it. According to the doctor, he is normal.  Not sure what that means.

The kid is growing like a weed and is definitely turning into a boy. Liam loves toy cars, bikes and would live outside if I let him, but his big obsession is BALLS.    His favorite word is Amelia, to match his favorite person.  I can hear him at night calling to her in their room as she reads to him her books.  I love that they LOVE each other so much.  He has two good friends, Riley and Kaimika, who both live in the same neighborhood.  He also loves to hang with the big kids and he thinks that he is their same age.  Liam is a good eater and will try most things: Thai, Indian, Western.  But, his favorite food is cookies.  He is a bruiser and has some scars to show for it.  Wade had to even go out and put together a first-aid kit for him.  He is starting to talk, but we are still unsure on what language. 

There are times he can drive me crazy, but he is the sweetest little boy ever!!



No comments: