Sunday, November 25, 2012

Tadpole Swimming

Amelia has been swimming two times a week since September. It has been awesome to watch her develop into a kid who can actually swim. She has so much fun with her friends and her coaches are super.

Last week all the tadpole swimmers (preschool to 1st grade) got to have a swim meet against each other. All the parents were there with our cameras and the kids swam in a variety of different races. The best part of it all was how into cheering the swimmers got into. Amelia came home on a high from the meet (and having her name on a certificate. Her first participation award).

So proud

Next semester, I am thinking we keep it up. Now I just need Liam to join so I can relax around the pool.

1 comment:

Team Gibson said...

Such a big girl. She's going to be swimming with the "big" kids when she returns. Xoxo