Thursday, October 15, 2015

Sweet Helen to Singapore

All it took was a good deal on a plane ticket to get Sweet Helen ti Singapore.   We had a total of 2 weeks to show her about our life and squeeze in a beach vacation.   During her time here, I took a personal day and the kids and I had a week off for October Break.

During my day off we, just she and I (with Wade intermittently) toured Singapore.   We saw a lot and the sweet from the hot day and walking didn't stop us.

Our schedule: Bugis Street for shopping, finding the main Merlion, lunch with Wade, messages a the bets hotel in Singapore, Fullerton, high tea at the Fullerton, boat tour around the Quays, drinking original Singapore Slings, and chili crab on the beach.

Merlion on the Bay
Using the selfie-stick we bought for Shelby earlier. 
High Tea
Chili Crab

No comments: