Monday, October 19, 2015

Universal Singapore

My kids had no idea what Universal Studios was.  I was waiting to introduce the concept when there was a good reason too.   Mimi (Sweet Helen) was that reason.  We arrived early on our first day of break and it was a ton of fun.  I was worried the kids would be too young, but they proved me wrong.  Amelia was actual scary with her lack of fear.  She handled all the big rides like a pro.   Liam was a trooper.   He is not a ride fan, but he gave a lot a try (some with tears during but pride after).   

We will be back.

Character from Madagascar. 
The Universal symbol
Jurassic Park world.  
Making Mimi do a ride.  Liam and I watched from the sides.  
Transformer ride line.  This was my favorite.  It used great technology.  
Ending the day with Minions. 





No comments: