
I cannot believe 6 months has already gone by since Amelia was born. Time does fly by when you are having fun. Having a child in my life has physically shown me it passing with all the fun developments we are witness to everyday. Wade and I are blessed to have such a wonderful baby girl in our lives. Here are some pictures from her 6 month photo shoot from a couple weeks ago. I had them done while down in Kirkland. Erin did yet again a beautiful job at capturing how cute Amelia is :). I am in love with the tutu I found on Etsy made by Saam at Sweet Marguerite.


2 comments:
amelia is so precious! i crack up every time i look at her pics. she has AMAZING eyes!!!
She looks absolutely adorable! I love her big blue eyes!! The tu-tu is so cute! :)
Post a Comment