I didn't know that there wasn't such a thing as a godsister, because in my family there IS!! I always assumed that if you had godparents, then their children were your godsiblings. For as long as I can remember, Megan has been my godsister (her mom is my godmother). So, when Amelia was born and Megan and Brett became her godparents and Wade and I Lyla's, they became godsisters!! A very special relationship for their whole lives!!
Lisa came up for one of her Tuesday visits. It made me sad because next week will most likely be her last one with Amelia due to me going back to work. Lisa's visits will be in my classroom again. So Lisa, you better come up next week and go to the Lynden Fair with us. You don't want to rob Amelia of that memory do you?? 6 Month Developments:
- Sits completely on her own
- Can roll from either side
- Eats solids: When the doctor asked what food she likes, I had to say "all of them." There hasn't been anything she doesn't like and every meal is done with GREAT enthusiasm.
- Raises hands when asked how big she is (grandma taught her this one).
- Gibber jabbers when talked to
- OVERALL, A VERY HAPPY/HEALTHY BABY who is loved very much by her family and friends!
1 comment:
This is so funny to me because Steve also thought that there was such thing as "godsisters" and "godbrother" - I just told him a few months ago that that's not a real relationship - ha!
Love the photo of the two in the tutu's - so cute!
Post a Comment