
After 6 months of life, Amelia finally met C-Train. In true Train form we met at a restaurant that serves Dutch Babies (Amelia is half Dutch!) for breakfast. Train lives south of us, so it was a special treat on our way out of town for vacation.

This is a special meeting because Train holds a special place in our lives. He has been a friend of Wade's since his freshman year in high-school and he was the officiant of our wedding. Train is also a teacher and one of the smartest people I know. It is great to have him on my side when we gain up on Wade with a political debate. The only time I feel I can win :).

This is a special meeting because Train holds a special place in our lives. He has been a friend of Wade's since his freshman year in high-school and he was the officiant of our wedding. Train is also a teacher and one of the smartest people I know. It is great to have him on my side when we gain up on Wade with a political debate. The only time I feel I can win :).
1 comment:
Clearly the best blog entry you have ever made. There needs to be more about explaination about the typical Train fashion... nothing wrong with rollin' out to the finer eating establishments in Western Washington.
Post a Comment