Tuesday, August 4, 2009

It must be in the water...


... or the Busch Light! On Sunday, Amelia and I headed south to jump in the mini with Becki/Carson and Anna/Lilah for a trip to Tacoma to help celebrate another AGD babe. Come September, Trix (Jessie) and Geno will be welcoming Baby Boy into our world of Cougness. The shower was great and it was so much fun to get together with some peeps (we missed the rest of you who couldn't join). I can honestly say that we all feel very blessed to have each other in our lives. From helping one another get over stupid boys in college to approaching our 20 + 10 (and everything in the middle), they are a support group I couldn't imagine never having. Thank you Friends!

3 comments:

Lyndsy said...

You girls look so cute! I can't believe all the babes! Love it!

Erin said...

The AGD girls are popping out babies like crazy! You all look adorable! Congrats to Trix and Geno!

Rosellini said...

I couldn't agree more karli! Thanks for coming down!! :) And for all the tidbits...that nobody really wants to tell you! :)