People in trees, hula hoops and the best vegan pizza I have ever eaten (the only vegan pizza I have ever eaten) was all part of Wade's and my Friday night. My cousin's band was in town to perform at Summer Meltdown, a grassroots music festival in Darrington. Josh, and the rest of Poor Man's Whiskey, flew into Washington for a brief appearance before they headed back to San Fransisco the next morning. His band was hoping that the exposure would help them break into the Washington music scene.So...I have taken it upon myself to help my fellow Washingtonians to get to know this awesome band!! I have seen them preform about 4 times live. All shows have been great, with this past Friday being my favorite so far. Click on the article, check out the music, and if you like what you hear...buy their new CD: Darkside of the Moonshine.
A small clip of Friday night. The crowd was really getting into it!!

My two cousins, Josh and Zack. They played our wedding 5 years ago this month. One of my favorite memories was having all the guests sing along during the candle lighting ceremony. We are very excited for Josh and Hirini's wedding in September.
No comments:
Post a Comment