I will be the first to admit that I am cheap, BUT I do like nice things. So when I come across a good deal I get very excited. This happened to me over the weekend thanks to my good friend Anna. A while ago she sent me a link to a baby blog that had great deals. I forgot about it until it was time to purchase yet another big ticket item, the car seat. I spent the weekend looking at chain stores and baby boutiques for the seat I wanted. I then remembered this site and decided to hold off and see what they had. And guess what? The same seat I wanted but $100 dollars cheaper. So here is to mommy networking and being cheap. I thought I would pass it on...http://babycheapskate.blogspot.com/2009/10/updated-britax-sale-prices-theyre-lower.htmlI ordered the Britax Boulevard CS from
TravelTike.com. It was on sale for even cheaper!! I just LOVE the cow print. Crazy enough for my crazy kid.

Also, Tiff looked at Consumer Report and this seat got its highest rating. Thank you Tiff for doing the research. Runner up...
Cosco for only $60! I may be getting this one for Wade's car.
1 comment:
Thanks for the tips. Let me know if you find any other good deals.
Post a Comment