Friday: Macy's Parade and Family 30th Celebration.jpg)
Early morning we headed to Seattle to watch the Macy's Parade with my family. The floats where a hit and my favorite was when the Frangos came flying.
Later that day, Wade and Amelia hung out so I could enjoy a day at the spa with my Aunt Kathy, mom and sister. Four hours of soaking, eating and relaxing! I just love that place and can't wait to go back.
That night we had a crab feed with birthday cake (made by my dad. Look closely at the picture on the cake...it is me naked at age 3, in cowboy boots with my hands in the same pose). It was a great way to celebrate me getting old with the ones who have been there from the start. The day was PERFECT!
Saturday: Apple Cup and (South) Friend's Birthday 30th Celebration
A bummer of a game, but a winner of a party. Katie was so sweet to organized an Apple Cup themed birthday for me (Thank you Rask, I love you!!). I again was reminded with how lucky I am to have such wonderful friends. Lisa even flew in from San Diego that morning so she wouldn't miss the celebration (She is such a good person). I love all who came, cheered on the Cougs and helped me start this new year of mine off right.
Sunday: Seattle 1/2 Marathon
Well, we did it. RJ, Carrie and I finished the Seattle 1/2 Marathon. I have to say this was one of the most fun races I have ran because the whole time was great company, beautiful views and wasn't as difficult as I had thought it would be. Mile 13 came up fast and I was feeling great!! I am SO proud of ReBecca and Carrie for not giving up because of the many things that life throws at you (Swine Flu, school,...) and completing this awesome accomplishment. Who is ready to run the next one with me??
* Note to self: Never again plan to run a race on a COUGAR FOOTBALL SATURDAY weekend.

Now...I need a vacation!!
.jpg)
Early morning we headed to Seattle to watch the Macy's Parade with my family. The floats where a hit and my favorite was when the Frangos came flying. Saturday: Apple Cup and (South) Friend's Birthday 30th Celebration
Well, we did it. RJ, Carrie and I finished the Seattle 1/2 Marathon. I have to say this was one of the most fun races I have ran because the whole time was great company, beautiful views and wasn't as difficult as I had thought it would be. Mile 13 came up fast and I was feeling great!! I am SO proud of ReBecca and Carrie for not giving up because of the many things that life throws at you (Swine Flu, school,...) and completing this awesome accomplishment. Who is ready to run the next one with me??* Note to self: Never again plan to run a race on a COUGAR FOOTBALL SATURDAY weekend.

Now...I need a vacation!!
2 comments:
WOW! I am SUPER impressed that you ran a half marathon after apple cup! IMPRESSIVE! That Amelia is just the cutest little girl and I love her big eyes and bigger smile! Looking forward to seeing you over Christmas hopefully!!!
Did you notice, that the pose after the marathon is also the same as the birthday reaction? Perhaps the same as a successful parallel parking? Maybe this will be the reaction to all cool things.
Post a Comment