Monday, November 16, 2009

School Pictures

(daycare mug shot)

Oh, if you could have heard the little chuckle I had when Amelia's "teacher" handed me a picture packet. As you can see from the picture I have posted, it is not the cutest shot I have ever seen. And, we have about 40 pictures of that one in a variety of sizes. I am not going to complain because it was free and I know this is just the first of many school pictures that may require a retake. If she is as photogenic as her mom, this will happen almost every year. Hey, if you want one for your wallet, wall, or frame just let me know. I will put one in the mail. I would hate to see them all go to waste.

6 comments:

Team Gibson said...

I do, I do!

The Burrells said...

Too funny! She is so sweet.

The Price Family said...

I want one!!! Too cute, thanks again for the amazing food. You are so thoughtful!

Rosellini said...

LOL!!! I love it! I'll take 2! One for me and one for Gavin!!!

Lindsay said...

Ha! Oh that is too funny!

Shane & Courtney Stacy said...

Happy 21st Birthday Karli...haha! It sounds like you guys had a good time on Friday night celebrating.