Sunday, November 1, 2009

First Halloween

For Halloween, we went to our friends Jake and Sarah's house. They live in one of those neighborhoods that is a trick-or-treaters dream. There were tons of goblins and princesses roaming the streets and it felt just like when I was a kid. Sarah's two neices, Maddy and Payton, showed Carson and Amelia how to go door to door. Payton was so cute because all she wanted to do was "just push the baby stroller". Both girls were also very nice in making sure each baby got candy too (which meant candy for mom and dad)!
The girls and Carson before getting the costumes on.
Carson and Amelia: Creatures from under the sea, a flounder and an octopus.
The trick-or-treaters, Flamingo (Maddy), Octopus (Amelia), Bee (Payton) and Flounder (Carson).
I think the adults were having just as much fun dressing up. Wade was "The Boss" and I was Swine Flu.
Big Becki and me with the kids. We have a picture of us in this same spot with baby bellies. Now we have the kids! Crazy how fast time flies.
Trick-or-Treat!

1 comment:

Team Gibson said...

I love these pics...very cute. Gotta love Becki in the suit...haha