![]() |
| Goma and Liam at school. There us a daycare building where they can hang with other nannies and kids. |
Part of this lifestyle is everyone has a nanny/maid. Ours is Goma. She has been working for us (five days a week) for a couple weeks now and I am not sure how I ever lived with out someone like her. She keeps my house sparkling, she does my laundry (Irons, including my underwear), she takes care of Liam during the day, she shops for me when I leave a list and she cooks awesome meals. All this leaves me time to play with my kids, relax after school and do my own schoolwork come next week.
I am happy, kids are happy, Wade is happy.....and I think Goma is happy because she sings all day long :).

1 comment:
Will you be bringing Goma home?? I'm jealous! Love to hear you say "I am happy" :)
Post a Comment